Saturday 17 December 2011

0907803 Slice Tool, The Old to The New

 Inorder for the tansition to work, I had to take the finished model of the newly renivated building and create the chinges it needed to look like the old one. For this I reliyed hevily on te photos I took from Finchingfield. Using them as a referance I was able to cerate walls to cover up the windows that where chainging, as well as positon the second chimnie what was a copy of the first on into the correct place. Then I had to construct the overhand that was to later be replaced by te wooden walkway. This was easy enough as it is simply a three sided box with copys of some the the doors that where used else were in the project.
 After that, then I applyed a seperate slice tool to each of the walls that where chinging, as well as the overhand and the chimnie. This was so I could chouse the pacing of each slice seperatly inorder to get the desiard affect.
 I also grouped the outside wall and hte wooden walkway, then applyed a slice tool to them as well. This is because these are to be build during the renivation and after the overhang is removed.
This is the new guild hall after the slice tool has hidden all of the old modifications and revield all of the new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment